General dental care solutions with Dr. David S. Frey
- Posted on: Mar 30 2020
Dr. David S. Frey of Beverly Hills, CA has an advanced dental facility that offers a selection of general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry procedures for patients to consider. General dental care is important to keep a smile healthy. We educate patients on the importance of general dental care when they visit our practice.
What is general dentistry?
General dentistry focuses on the more common treatments and services used to keep a smile healthy, clean, and beautiful. It may include any of the following services and treatments:
- Cleanings – professional dental cleanings can remove plaque and tartar from the teeth. These are commonly performed by our dental hygienists. This time allows our team to note ay issues within the smile that may need to be evaluated by the dentists.
- Examinations – routinely, our dental hygienists will perform x-rays to assist the dentist in evaluating the health of the smile outside what is visible.
- Dental fillings – when patients have been diagnosed with an area of tooth decay, it is essential that they have a filling placed. This resin material will fill the area of decay and keep it from becoming more serious and damaging.
- Dental crowns – crowns are a common restoration used in general dentistry. This porcelain restoration covers the visible portion of a tooth over the gum line, and may be required in a variety of situations. Dental crowns can protect and strengthen a tooth, and also be used to replace missing teeth.
- Periodontal care – if patients develop periodontal disease, it requires immediate diagnosis and care from our staff. This condition can cause the loss of bone, gum tissue, and even teeth if left untreated. Periodontal care may include thorough cleanings, scaling and root planing, and even the use of antibiotics to control and eliminate the infection.
Maintain a healthy smile for life!
Work with a dentist you know and trust with your smile such as Dr. David S. Frey. He provides a wide range of dentistry solutions for the family, and encourage patients to call (310) 276-4537 for an appointment. We are conveniently located at 462 North Linden Drive, Suite 414 in Beverly Hills, CA.
Posted in: General Dentistry