Utilizing Cosmetic Dentistry to Achieve a More Beautiful Smile!
- Posted on: Jan 30 2019
With cosmetic dentistry, patients in and around the area of Beverly Hills, CA have a variety of ways to enhance the appearance of their smile. Dr. David S. Frey offers the following cosmetic procedures for patients to consider when they are creating their brand-new smile!
- Porcelain veneers – porcelain veneers are ceramic facings that are custom made for patients to cover problem areas of the smile. These restorations are extremely thin and can be used to address teeth near the front of the mouth that are permanently stained, broken, or even spaced apart. Patients find this to be a fast and effective way of addressing specific issues that are negatively impacting their smile.
- Lumineers – Lumineers are similar to porcelain veneers, but they do not require any preparation of the natural tooth. This means that they can be removed later and patients can address the imperfection in another way instead. Traditional porcelain veneers require enamel to be removed from the surface of the tooth that cannot be replaced.
- Porcelain fillings – when patients have cavities, they need to address them with aesthetic fillings. Porcelain fillings are a great way to achieve a more attractive method of restoring the tooth than metal or amalgam fillings used by many dental offices today.
- Dental bonding – repairing the smile can be achieved with the use of dental bonding. This is a material that is shaped onto the tooth and hardened with a special light. This material is used in the same way as a porcelain veneer or a filling and can provide aesthetic improvements.
- Laser treatments – lasers are used in medicine today to provide treatments and are also used in dentistry. We provide laser treatments such as gum recontouring to help patients who have an uneven gum line or a “gummy smile” they want to improve.
- Teeth whitening – brightening the smile is one of the fastest ways to improve its appearance, and Dr. David S. Frey is proud to provide patients with professional bleaching solutions that work!
Considering cosmetic dentistry?
Contact Dr. David S. Frey of Beverly Hills, CA today at (310) 276-4537 and visit the office at 462 North Linden Drive, Suite 414. We welcome new and existing patients interested in general, cosmetic, and restorative dental care.
Posted in: Cosmetic Dentistry